We gather this information as Crafted Design Limited.
This policy may be updated from time to time. Please review this policy regularly. This policy was last updated on 24 May 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2.0 Collection of information
As a visitor, you do not have to submit any personal data to use the website.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data, but does not include personal data
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Data is retained for no longer than is necessary for its purpose following which data is deleted securely.
3.0 Lawful basis for processing
Information collected from the website and stored is for the legitimate interest of responding to and acting upon the task for which it was provided.
We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Whilst we hold it, your information is safely stored within the UK.
4.0 Access to information
To request access / change / removal / restriction of information we may hold, please contact us at email@example.com
5.0 Your rights
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
6.0 Disclosure of information to third parties
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Where appropriate, personal information may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties, where necessary or desirable to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests or for the purposes identified above.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.